Business Development Manager – Bizzkit
The Bizzkit e-commerce platform was born out of the Danish e-commerce consultancy, Hesehus. The first version was created in spring 2003. Over the years more and more features have been added to enhance the platform. It handles both complex product data, rich digital asset management, content management and classic e commerce functions. All these features make Bizzkit one of the most complete, integrated, standard e-commerce platforms on the market.
After having proven themselves in the Danish market, Bizzkit is now looking for two Business Development Managers to establish a strong commercial presence in Sweden. Focus will be on creating outbound sales activities directly with customers along with creating great relationships with the solution partners. The Business Development Managers will report to Christian Solmunde Michelsen, Head of Commercial at Bizzkit & Hesehus.
Experience & Competence
- Sales and commercial experience from SaaS and B2B oriented companies
- Previous experience could include E-commerce related roles
- Used to be working with frameworks, tenders (RFPs/RFQs) – value argumentation and consultative selling
- Understanding of complex sales with longer sales cycles involving multiple
- Ability to challenge customers in their ways of working in a professional and respectful manner
Personality & Leadership
- Hunter mentality with experience from building sales pipelines
- Ambitious, down to earth, purpose driven, values team spirit
- Tech Savvy and curious, outgoing and able to act without prestige
- Structured with perseverance and a “go getter” attitude
- Proactive, self-drive with sense of urgency
- Work based on Sales Operating Model
- Sign 30 customers
- Send 6 potential solution partners to Partner Manager
- Established among the top E-com players in Sweden
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION?
We’re looking forward to answer your questions and supply you with more information. Please contact:
APPLY TO THE POSITION HERE
POLICY ON HANDLING OF INFORMATION