Harald Pihl is an international family company with a long history. The company was founded in 1912 by Harald Pihl and is still today managed by the third and fourth generation of the Pihl family. The company has approximately 56 employees with a turnover 37 MEUR 2020. Their head office is located in Täby.
They are Europe’s largest stockholder of special alloys and titanium. With a wide range of nickel, titanium and copper alloys on stock they are able to supply to industries all over the world. Most of their alloys are designed to function in extreme environments and applications (such as high temperatures, corrosive environments and cyclic loads) where high demands are set on both function, quality and supply.
Harald Pihl is looking for a Chief Financial Officer who wants to be part of a growth journey. The goal is to reach 1 billion SEK in sales within 5 years.
Experience & competence
- Previous experience from being CFO and/or Business Controller
- Experience of acting externally with banks, other financiers, and stakeholders
- Experience of international business environment
- Desirable with experience from companies with major purchasing, warehousing and logistics
- Desirable with experience from PE or family-owned companies, which have undergone a so-called growth journey
- Desirable with experience of acquisitions (M&A) and/or integration of acquisitions
Personality & leadership
- Driven, outgoing and extrovert personality who is deeply involved in the company’s core business
- Has a strategic approach and is at the same time good at executing and getting things implemented
- Be challenging and determined but at the same time responsive and humble – a “team player”
- Strong interest in helping to build a company and be part of a growth journey
- Entrepreneurial and solution-oriented attitude that thrives in a genuine family business
- Act with high integrity that creates security in the company’s management and board
Areas of Responsibilities
- Responsible for the company’s finances and the Finance Department, including staff liability
- Responsible for developing and producing all financial reporting in collaboration with the CEO (the board, internally and if necessary, externally)
- Project management of all board meetings and other formal meetings (such as general meetings, management group meetings, etc.) with dates, structure, and content
- Actively support the CEO / Board with financial analysis, capital rationalization and various types of financing
- Actively run or support various business development projects internally/externally
- Act “2nd in command” to the CEO
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION?
We’re looking forward to answer your questions and supply you with more information. Please contact:
+46 73 807 62 66