Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider and streaming company, with the broadest and most relevant content offering, excellent content discovery and a stable and scalable technology platform. Their ambition is to be the European streaming champion, and Viaplay will be rolled out to 10 international markets between the beginning of 2021 and the end of 2023. Sustainability is integrated with NENT Group’s business strategy, culture and values. With a strong and bold sustainability agenda, they drive impact through five focus areas: developing Nordic storytelling and the creative industry; promoting an equal, diverse and inclusive society; and driving excellence in their culture, conduct (including climate action) and content. If this sounds like a challenge you want to be a part of, we’re now looking for an Environmental Sustainability Manager, to strengthen NENT Group´s Sustainability team in the Stockholm Office.
Experience & Competence
- Minimum 3-5 years of work experience from working in the sustainability field
- A knowledge and experience in the areas of environment and climate
- Knowledge of greenhouse gas emissions and climate change
- Excellent IT, reporting (GHG protocol) and excel skills
- Excellent English communication skills – both written and spoken.
- Relevant academic degree (preferably within the environmental area)
- Preferably have experience from ISO14001 or similar, streaming/ICT industry, management consulting, or worked in a cross-functional role collaborating within finance, IR, strategy, business etc.
Personality & Leadership
- Structured, thoughtful and analytical with an ability to deliver accurately and timely and achieve set goals
- Detail oriented at the same time can see the big picture
- Enjoys a fast-paced, team-oriented organization which always raise equality and diverse perspectives as crucial
- A solid communicator both internally and externally for the environmental sustainability area
- Ability to handle stakeholder management and build solid relations internally
Overall Goals of the Assignment
- Develop and implement NENTs environmental program and carbon-reduction initiatives as part of our Group sustainability strategy and programs (in collaborating with the sustainability team)
- Responsible for developing science-based reduction (SBT) targets/metrics for NENT Group’s new five-year sustainability strategy (in collaborating with the sustainability team)
- Research, coordinate and report on environmental data and progress
- Leading, coordinating, and partaking in cross-functional environmental and sustainability programs and projects across the organization
- Compiling data and track performance on our SBT for the Annual & Sustainability Report and ESG indices
- Support and advise the organization to provide environmental/sustainability topics for capacity development and greater environmental integration in business
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION?
We look forward to answer all your questions. Please contact:
+46 73 807 62 66
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST HERE
POLICY ON HANDLING OF INFORMATION