Polarium is a fast-growing company founded in 2015. The company creates a smart and sustainable future by providing safe and sustainable Energy Storage Solutions for different market segments.
Polarium is looking for a Global Chief Accountant to be a part of the growth and to be responsible for overseeing all accounting functions holistically on a global as well as on a local level, making sure reporting and bookkeeping is accurate and in compliance with current tax laws and regulations. In order to succeed in this assignment, you will need the ability to act hands-on as well as strategically, coupled with a hubleness.
Experiences and Competences
- 7+ years of accounting experience with comprehensive knowledge of the accounting cycle, consolidation of group accounts and accounting principles is required
- Experience working with complex ERP solutions like Axapta (Finance and Operations), SAP, Navision or MS Business Central
- Understanding of tax regulations and compliance in Sweden
- Excellent knowledge of IFRS and Tax Standard, preferably with an IFRS certification
- Experience from companies in manufacturing, hardware or/and RND is a merit
Personality & Leadership
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time while prioritizing based on the importance/impact to the organization
- Demonstration of independence and eagerness in executing tasks on time
- Strong leadership skills with ability to lead and develop the accounting team and at the same time be a natural part of the team
- Having a business-minded and forward-looking approach and understand more than just the accounting technical consequences, with effective problem solving and resolution skills
- High attention to details, organized with the ability to work with various levels of management
- Enjoy fast growing corporate environment
Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for the preparation of financial statements (legal entity and consolidated), business activity reports, financial position forecasts, and reports required by regulatory agencies.
- Recruit, manage, and oversee all accounting departments; in coordination with other accounting managers
- Overseeing General Ledger & sub-ledger functions; assure accuracy, timeliness, and conformity with professional accounting standards and best practices in accordance with IFRS
- Acting as a liaison to external auditing firms, while owning primary responsibility for the Company’s views on technical accounting matters and related governance
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION?
We’re looking forward to answer your questions and supply you with more information. Please contact:
+46 79 076 23 37
APPLY TO THE POSITION HERE
POLICY ON HANDLING OF INFORMATION