Autoliv is a worldwide leader in automotive safety. They increase traffic safety by selling automotive safety systems to all major car manufacturers globally. Autoliv develops, manufactures and markets airbags, seatbelts and steering wheels. The newly launched Mobility Safety Solutions (MSS) ambition is to save more lives & prevent serious injuries. By Providing innovative solutions for mobility and Society by exploration and leveraging their global assets, competence and safety expertise, MSS has a goal of saving 100,000 lives by 2030.
As Head of Growth, you will be in charge of building the MSS business innovation system together with the team. You will have the main responsibility of coaching the Business Champions and the different initiatives and supporting the innovation process of turning ideas into products.
Experiences and Competences
- Ideally consulting experience, with large industrial companies or innovation heavy environments coupled with start-up or scale-up experience,
- “Incubator/intrapreneurial” experience from larger corporations with a focus on business development or commercial product management,
- Experience from “Go-to market” with market and product development
- Ability to understand technology trends with a clear interest in technology,
- Solid commercial skillset and strong tool box (e.g. markets analysis, market development, business case/ROI calculation, business canvas, business models, lean
start-up, strategic and operational tools, financial modeling, business planning).
Personality & Leadership
- Excellent senior leadership style with the ability to liaise with people at all levels of the organization (incl C-level/Board).
- Proactive and agile with very strong drive and self-going attitude.
- Visionary but be able to reach goals/results (“Walk the talk”).
- Structured, systematic and methodological but still flexible (dynamic environment).
- Strategic mindset coupled with entrepreneurial and hands-on/pragmatic drive and customer driven attitude.
- Be able to handle change and act in a dynamic environment,
- Positive and energetic.
- Collaborative and team oriented (“focus on securing team wins”).
- Clear, respectful, and coaching with listening capabilities.
- 100 000 lives saved by 2030
- Build the Business Innovation system and establish MSS.
We’re looking forward to answer your questions and supply you with more information. Please contact: