Head of PMO – Polarium
Polarium is a fast-growing company founded in 2015. The company creates a smart and sustainable future by providing safe and sustainable Energy Storage Solutions for different market segments.
Polarium is a leader in developing advanced lithium batteries. With headquarters and R&D in Sweden, manufacturing in Mexico & Vietnam, sales office in the US and global sales channels, Polarium services customers all around the world. Thanks to the latest developments in battery monitoring and analysis, Polarium provides cutting-edge smart lithium power backup solutions, addressing both the telecom replacement market as well as new macro and small cell sites within commercial and industrial segments. Polarium is also the pioneer of Battery-as-a-Service®, a subscription model that offers power backup at fixed monthly cost and performance guarantee. Polarium turns the uncertainty in telecom, commercial and industrial power into predictability.
Polarium is looking for a Head of PMO to build and lead the PMO Team.
You will report to the Chief Product Officer, Tobias Söderlund.
Experiences and Competences
- Managed a Project Management office (PMO) or alternatively solid consulting experience from leading parallel complex program/projects
- Strong project management skills with proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Experience from integrated product development; HW/electronics, Mechanics and SW
- Demonstrated experience from Project Portfolio Management
Personality & Leadership
- Strong people leader: responsive/ability to listen, humble and be able to support/coach and “protect” project managers/team members as well as prioritize
- Calm, act with integrity, grit, a “can-do” attitude, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Enjoy fast paced environment with customer in focus – robust personality and ability to handle stressful situations
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced, technically dynamic environment
Overall Goals of the Assignment
- Establish PMO development plan and synchronize plan towards strategy and with relevant functions
- Develop and build PMO team, estimated 10-11 professionals in approx. 12 months
- Drive and define activities to reduce time to market by optimizing resources
- Drive and define activities to lower projects costs maintaining quality
- Establish and optimize relevant tools and processes for resource estimations of Product Development resources in projects
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION?
We’re looking forward to answer your questions and supply you with more information. Please contact:
+46 73 807 62 66
APPLY TO THE POSITION HERE
POLICY ON HANDLING OF INFORMATION