Head of Sales – Percepio
Percepio is a talented and tightly knit product team in Sweden within IoT and embedded systems. They have 600+ customers globally, including several Fortune 500 companies, and extensive international collaboration with leading industry vendors. The Percepio team is characterized by a curiosity and passion for technology and solutions enabling unique customer benefits. We have a flat organization and great trust in our team members to allow for a flexible work-life balance. We begun as a startup over ten years ago and have kept that spirit as we have grown into a stable company. They are expanding the team! The positions are located at the main office in Västerås, Sweden, but remote work is encouraged when suitable.
The position of “Head of Sales, Nordics” is created to drive the expansion forward and manage the customer relationship throughout the product life cycle, in cooperation with stakeholders within Percepio. The role will have a high level of freedom and the initial approach will be to develop a new business plan for expanding Nordic sales together with key stakeholders.
The right candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset with business development and growth attitude. You shall have a mix of understanding for both technology and business and thrive in generating sales. Furthermore, have an ability to create customer relations, and an eagerness to expand sales and the sales organization with focus in the Nordics. For the right person it will lead to expansion of the sales team and larger responsibility within the company.
You have a solid background from complex technical sales and business development towards large international customers with a consultative sales approach. You possess a strategic mindset with an ability to create and execute strategies, combined with a hands-on mentality to facilitate further growth. As a Head of Sales Nordics, you will report directly to Percepio’s CEO Johan Kraft and be a member of the Leadership Team. Location of the position is preferably Västerås but a flexible setup is possible (home office) in other parts of Sweden. Your sales activities will be supported by technical staff, including a senior FAE.
- Expand Nordic customer base with new strategic accounts with focus on Percepio DevAlert
- Establish a performant sales process, then expand and manage the Nordic sales team
- Actively contribute with leadership to the overall success of Percepio
Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for all sales activities in the Nordic countries
- Set and achieve set Sales- and Customer Satisfaction Targets
- Develop, maintain and execute Percepio’s Sales Process
- Drive and execute sales on Percepio’s Prospect-list within the Nordics
- Understand the customer’s needs and share with the organization
- Drive inbound leads from the Nordic market, e.g., via webinars and trade shows, etc.
- Manage the customer relation throughout the product life cycle, in cooperation with stakeholders within Percepio
- Drive customer satisfaction, be an accountable escalation point and work on value argumentation towards the customer
Required Experience & Competence
- Solid background from complex technical sales and business development towards large international customers (consultative sales approach, solution selling), preferably in digital electronics/embedded software and/or IoT devices.
- Strong commercial drive and a clear commercial agenda to increase sales
- Strong technical background and genuine interest in technology
- Experience from working in international organizations/companies
Preferred Experience & Competence
- Good understanding of customer challenges and pain points in software development for embedded systems
- Good understanding of how to manage a larger customer(s) with multiple stakeholders
- Experience from growth-oriented/start-up/fast paced companies, ideally combined with large companies
- Relevant academic degree (preferably electronics or computer science)
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION?
We look forward to answer all your questions. Please contact:
+46 70 484 00 83
APPLY TO THE POSITION BELOW
POLICY ON HANDLING OF INFORMATION