Polarium is a fast-growing company founded in 2015. The company creates a smart and sustainable future by providing safe and sustainable Energy Storage Solutions for different market segments.
Polarium is looking for a Product Manager to be a part of the growth and be responsible for the Battery product line. The position will report to Chief Product Officer (CPO) Tobias Söderlund.
Experiences and Competences
- >5 years of Product Management
- Strong knowledge of managing complex hardware products
- Knowledge of the whole product lifecycle
- Experience from formal or clear informal leadership
- Experience from having created products from idea to launched product
- Experience of owning cost-based budgets
- Highly preferred but not a requirement to have specific knowledge of telecom, power, back-up, battery/electrification, etc.
- Merit with experience from both larger and smaller fast-growing companies
- Written and verbal fluency in English required
- Msc in engineering or equivalent
Personality & Leadership
- Enjoy fast paced environment with customer in focus
- Very self-going, own budget with solid structure and methodology
- Mature leadership skills with the ability to liaise with people at all levels of the organization and with external stakeholders
- Very commercially driven coupled with strong technical skills and interest
- Hands-on, strategic and customer oriented
- Skilled decision maker, fact based, and data driven
- Curious in learning. Ability to become a domain expert
- Strong social and communication skills
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced, technically dynamic environment
- High energy and highly motivated
Areas of Responsibility
- The Product Manager is responsible for Polarium’s Battery product line
- Prioritize, consolidate customer and market requirements.
- Understand the market demand and where volumes will emerge – close gap between sales and product development
- Responsible for budget and quarterly forecasts
- Responsible for product area strategy and execution
- Take ownership of the Product area and the products
- Build roadmap for the Battery product line (50 products and 10 product development)
- Be the link between the different parts of the organization, especially Sales and R&D
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION?
We’re looking forward to answer your questions and supply you with more information. Please contact:
+46 79 076 23 37
APPLY TO THE POSITION HERE
POLICY ON HANDLING OF INFORMATION