Technology Strategy & Advisory Manager / Senior Manager – Accenture AB Gothenburg
Accenture is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, providing consulting and outsourcing services through their strategy, digital, technology and operations capabilities. With specialist knowledge and experience from 40 different industries Accenture offers services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Accenture make a difference in the world by leveraging technology to challenge status quo. Driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives is at the core of what Accenture do. They accelerate digitalization to enable new innovative business models towards more sustainable and profitable business. Accenture offer you to be part of an amazing team with a great team-spirit and inclusive community. You will be part of a purpose-driven organization and a belief that diversity drives innovation. Technology Strategy is part of the larger Accenture Strategy practice with a global network as well as local independence. You will have the opportunity to grow and become a leader of tomorrow.
We are now looking for experienced Technology Strategy consulting professionals with a passion for technology, a strategic mindset and a drive to make impact. Do you want to be part of that journey? We’re especially looking for individuals specialized in (but are not limited to) Banking, Automotive, Retail and CG&S och Telecommunications.
Experience & Competence
- Relevant experience either from consultancy companies, large business development or technology driven organizations, or hands on experience with optimizing IT functions and corresponding business functions
- A proven track record of identifying, selling and delivering high quality strategic work with multiple projects and business development activities running in parallel
- Experience with areas such as: digital /IT strategy/advisory/transformational work, cloud, innovation, IT process improvement, IT governance, IT architecture, and IT ROI
- Competence within areas such as cloud strategy, cloud architecture, enterprise architecture, Enterprise agility, IT operating model, Data/analytics, familiar with technology architectures is a merit
- Ability to lead and manage teams; analysts, consultants etc.
- Experience from advising C-suite or leadership team stakeholders by influencing without authority
- Ideally experience with frameworks; primarily SAFe but also TOGAF, ITIL, and COBIT
- Relevant science/business master’s degree. A Bachelor degree, combined with extensive experience in the relevant practice field will also be considered
- Having a broad network of customers and candidates is a merit
- Experience and specialization in Automotive alt Products is a merit
Personality & Leadership
- Extrovert and forward leaning with a good business network. Constantly thriving for establishing new business relationships
- Passionate to work in an environment where business and IT opportunities and challenges are brought together
- Ability to multi-task projects/responsibilities and to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Comfort with ambiguous, ever-changing situations
Overall Goals of the Assignment
- Chargeability – Actively lead and drive key engagements with our most important clients in the Nordics
- Sales – Beeing a key leader in identifying and driving sales together with the global Accenture eco-system
- Leadership – Champion a truly human leadership and act as people lead for up to 5 junior colleagues
- Skills/Capabilities – Well recognized as a content champion in select offerings (Enterprise Agility, Technology Innovation, Data Strategy, etc.) and/or in specific industry domains
- Open to discuss responsibilities to drive offering agenda, go-to-market initiatives or key account team engagement depending on profile and aspirations
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION?
We look forward to answer all your questions. Please contact:
+46 73 807 62 66
APPLY TO THE POSITION BELOW
POLICY ON HANDLING OF INFORMATION