Product Owner Interim – Camanio Care
Camanio is a digital care technology company developing smart and Innovative solutions for home care centered around the individual. Their platform and digital services connect elderly, next of kin and care professionals in an easy and secure way. In this way both digital and physical care can be offered based on needs.
Camanio is in need of an individual to take ownership of and prioritize the product backlog and lead, coach and push development to completion. This requires a skilled and experienced tech professional, able to pursue strong product and project management skills with a product focus to deliver on time and budget. The role includes daily management and planning of the in-house development team and consultants as well as reporting to the management team.
Experience & Competence
- 3-5 years (senior) of experience working in IT, tech and development roles.
- Experience of product ownership, product management and/or project management in agile development.
- Experience from a start-up/entrepreneurial setting and from agile software development with a product focus.
- SCRUM certification (or equivalent).
- Merit to have experience of .NET.
- Excellent verbal and written communication (Swedish and English).
Personality & Leadership
- A hard-working “executer/doer”.
- Straight forward, clear and goal oriented – knows how to prioritize and bring structure to the team.
- Entrepreneurial, excited to work in a fast-paced/high growth & challenging environment.
Areas of Responsibility
- Product backlog ownership and prioritization.
- Run SCRUM process and allocation of work, facilitated with BA.
- Sprint planning and work structure.
- MVP backlog refinement (BA).
- Work with Quality Assurance of deliverables.
- Decide/balance technological requirements in line with customer requirements.
- Mentor and coach project team members.
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION?
We look forward to answer all your questions. Please contact:
0725 34 60 66
APPLY TO THE POSITION BELOW
POLICY ON HANDLING OF INFORMATION