Solution Architect – Corporate Fiber
Corporate Fiber was founded in 2017 with the goal of providing high-quality fiber and mobile networks solutions for property owners and businesses in digitizing their properties. They offer a wide range of services in the field of indoor networks for 5G and Wi-Fi based on fiber technology. The company operates primarily in major cities in Sweden, delivering cutting-edge and operator-agnostic solutions that can meet the growing demand for improved indoor coverage.
As the company continues to grow and expand, they are now looking for a Solution Architect to join its growing team. In this role you will be a part of shaping and executing the company’s strategy by designing and implementing solutions that meet customer needs. The Solution Architect will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure that solutions are delivered on time and to the highest quality with the customer’s needs in focus.
Experience & Competence
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of the 4G/5G 3GPP network architecture, including both Core Network and Radio Access Network
- Understanding of the operational part of a mobile network, including NOC/SOC as well as Fault/Configuration and Performance management
- The capability to both conceptually and technically describe both internal and external connections within/to/from a 3GPP mobile network
- Fluent in Swedish and English language – both verbally and written
- Experience in cloud/edge/SW is a merit
- Experience as a leader, managing people and subcontractors/consultants is a merit
Personality & Leadership
- Are structured and can be self-going with an eye to determine what needs to be done and do it
- Are willing to be hands-on and be part of the delivery of the solution you’ve created
- Can visualize and document complex solutions in a way that can be understood by both technical experts but also for non-technical persons
- Can work in an agile and changing environment
- Are communicative and solution oriented
- Coping with the dynamics of a start-up (agility vs. structure, details vs. strategic thinking) is a merit
- Want to be involved in building up a business/company is a merit
Areas of Responsibility
- Work actively with CF own solution as well as with existing customers installed base
- Support the sales team with existing and new customers to determine the best solution fit for their current and future needs
- Engage with CF partners/vendors to develop and evolve our overall solution for our own and customers’ needs
- Build and document solutions for customer engagements, as well as producing the BoQ/BoM for such solutions and be part of RFx team.
- Work as Solution Architect in the customer projects, and be part of the project delivery to follow through on solution designed
- Work as a consultative resource to customers that requires longer engagements
- Participate and deliver technical expertise and training-sessions to internal staff as well as external customers
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION?
We’re looking forward to answer your questions and supply you with more information. Please contact: