Sustainability Reporting Manager – Nordic Entertainment Group
Nordic Entertainment Group (NENT Group) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider and streaming company, with the broadest and most relevant content offering, excellent content discovery and a stable and scalable technology platform. Their ambition is to be the European streaming champion, and Viaplay will be rolled out to 10 international markets between the beginning of 2021 and the end of 2023. Sustainability is integrated with NENT Group’s business strategy, culture and values. With a strong and bold sustainability agenda, they drive impact through five focus areas: developing Nordic storytelling and the creative industry; promoting an equal, diverse and inclusive society; and driving excellence in their culture, conduct (including climate action) and content. If this sounds like a challenge you want to be a part of, we’re now looking for an Environmental Sustainability Manager, to strengthen NENT Group´s Sustainability team NENT Group’s sustainability team.
As a Sustainability Reporting Manager, you will be leading the work on the annual and quarterly sustainability/ESG reporting, including, working with the team in following up and tracking progress towards the sustainability strategy and goals.
Experience & Competence
- 5+ years of work experience from working in the sustainability field.
- A relevant university degree.
- Proven track record within Sustainability Reporting frameworks and ESG indices (GRI, CDP, DJSI, UN SDGs).
- Ability to manage projects simultaneously and collaborate across functions.
- Excellent IT, reporting and excel skills.
- Excellent English communication skills – Both written and spoken.
- Experience from streaming/ICT industry, management consulting, or worked in a cross-functional role collaborating with finance, IR, strategy, business, comms etc. is a plus
- Experience from working with internal and external communications is a merit
Personality & Leadership
- A structured, thoughtful and analytical individual, with ability to deliver accurately and timely.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented organisation where you work with different nationalities and countries, taking in diverse perspectives in your work.
- A drive and ability to take initiatives will be highly valued.
Overall Goals of the Assignment
- Coordinating and managing reporting processes and collecting data for the Annual & Sustainability Report and various ESG indices.
- Continuously analyse sustainability/ESG performance to identify GAPs and drive improvements in the organisation
- Drafting internal and external communication messages and reports of our sustainability progress and initiatives, to various stakeholders for several channels.
- Collaborating with the sustainability team to refine current and define new metrics for our new five-years sustainability strategy
- Leading cross-functional projects and collaborate on the implementation of the Group’s sustainability programs and activities across the operations and departments/markets
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION?
We look forward to answer all your questions. Please contact:
+46 73 807 62 66
APPLY TO THE POSITION BELOW
POLICY ON HANDLING OF INFORMATION