Do you have extensive experience in business development and sales of complex IT solutions, or experience of transforming and preparing IT Operations for future challenges? Do you want to work with several of Sweden’s niche banks and insurance companies to develop world class IT solutions and Operations? Axians is now looking for a person who can lead Axians Business Unit for Digital Transformation, Financial Services & Insurance (Bank & Finance). In this position you will support and enable companies and their customers to receive the best possible end-user services in the Bank & Finance Industry.
Axians globally consists of approximately 10,000 employees in 22 countries. AXIANS is part of the Group VINCI Energies, one of the European leader delivering solutions for energy transition and digital transformation. Axians has extensive experience in IT operations and IT and telecom solutions for complex businesses – from consulting, design, implementation to management.
The digitalization of banking, finance and insurance services is very fast in line with customers’ increased demand for more digital and mobile solutions. With increased focus on the digital customer journey and the offering, the need for IT security is also increasing. With extensive experience in management and transformation of IT in complex IT environments, Axians has become an IT partner for several niche banks and is now focusing on expanding and specializing the offer to the banking and finance industry to support the digital transformation in an even better way.
Axians is now looking for a person who can lead Axians Business Unit for Digital Transformation, Financial Services & Insurance.
Experience and Personality
- Managerial experience and ability to define the vision and the strategic direction for the Business Unit with solid execution
- Experience from leading a unit with full P&L responsibility (including financial knowledge)
- Sales and business development experience, preferably from complex environments with long sales cycles as well as long internal lead-times
- Experience from the ICT industry as a client, supplier or consultant
- Preferred experience from the bank, finance or insurance industry
- Graduation from University/College with relevant degree (Civil Engineer or IT/Business), is preferred
- High level of the Swedish and English language (both oral and written)
- Strong personal leadership with the ability to engage, coach and groom individuals and build a team spirit with a strong and entrepreneurial company culture
- ”Team-player” that acts with integrity and without prestige
- Entrepreneurial and innovative attitude and personality coupled with a good business sense
Areas of Responsibility and Goals
- Define vision and strategy for the BU Bank & Finance business
- P&L responsible for the BU Bank & Finance business (sales, profitability and customer- and employee satisfaction)
- Lead, engage and develop the team and its individuals towards a common goal resulting in profitable growth of the BU
- Work close with prioritized in customers in order to develop long term relations and healthy business
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION?
We’re looking forward to answer your questions and supply you with more information. Please contact:
+46 73 807 62 66
POLICY ON HANDLING OF INFORMATION