CEO to a NASDAQ First North listed Company
We are now searching for a CEO to lead a NASDAQ First North listed company and make it a long-term success in the global market. The position is in Stockholm and will include international travel to external partners and customers. The company has a strong technology foundation based on R&D with patents, competence, and commercial potential for the technology. They have now entered a new phase with potential of contracting several large customers and the current focus lies in securing technology transfer to partners, large scale production and commercialization towards the market.
Required Experience & Competence
- A solid experience as a leader/executive within the Tech/Service-sector
- A solid experience to define and execute Strategic and Business Plan for a company
- Commercial in an international environment, preferably including Asian Partners, ODMs and/or OEMs for consumer electronics.
- Solid experience from stakeholder management and relationship with a high degree of integrity, preferably in a listed company
Personality & Leadership
- A structured and results-oriented leader who has the ability to prioritize and achieve set goals
- A customer-oriented communicator and ambassador, both internally and externally for the company and its brand
- A “people person” and “relationship builder” who are able to build strong and positive relations both internally and externally
Overall Goals of the Assignment
- CEO of the NASDAQ First North listed company with the responsibilities included in such role
- Set a strategic direction, develop and execute a common Business Plan
- Build trust towards investors/stock market/media
- Build and develop an organization ready for full scale sales, production and delivery of high volume production (including commercial agreements with customers, partners and other relevant stakeholders)
- Build one cohesive team with a winning “team spirit” and corporate culture
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION?
We look forward to answer all your questions. Please contact:
+46 73 807 62 66
APPLY TO THE POSITION BELOW
POLICY ON HANDLING OF INFORMATION