JonDeTech is now searching for a CTO – Head of Production Development, to support the Management Team and make JonDeTech a long-term success in the global sensor market. The CTO will report to CEO Per Lindeberg and work closely together with the founder and Chief Science Officer / Head of R&D Mikael Lindeberg and COO Leif Borg. The position is part of the JonDeTech leadership teamlocated in Stockholm and will include international travel to external partners.
JonDeTech Sensors AB (JDT) is on an exciting journey with a very strong potential for future growth and international expansion. JonDeTech is a Deep Tech company and has a strong technology foundation based on R&D at the Royal Institute of Technology (KTH) in Stockholm, with patents, competence and commercial potential for the technology. The company was listed on Nasdaq First North in May 2018 and has now entered a new phase with potential of contracting several large customers in 2020-21. The company’s current focus lies in securing technology transfer to PCB partners, large scale production and commercialization towards the market.
Areas of Responsibility and Goals
- Work together with the leadership and secure product development and production development of sensors from development phases to mass market production
- Establish development methods and secure production processes and production flows
- Build timely and relevant structure and quality assure production, processes, and documentation
- Establish senior leadership of the production process, secure technology transfer with industrial PCB partners and act as the main interface towards international external production partners
- Support the CEO with competence and knowledge towards larger customer engagements related to sales and delivery
Experience and Personality
- Experience from production-oriented companies of electronics/component production, in potential areas of PCB and MEMS or adjacent
- Experience from early-stage/growth-oriented companies and scale-up of volume production
- Sourcing experience with competence to manage external production partners in terms of technical and commercial aspects (procurement, negotiation and requirements handling)
- Experience of international business
- Competence from senior leadership with previous ownership of large topics and successful hands-on execution of defined goals
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION?
We’re looking forward to answer your questions and supply you with more information. Please contact:
+46 70 484 00 83
POLICY ON HANDLING OF INFORMATION