Director of Product – Incell International
Do you want to work for one of Sweden´s fastest growing companies? Do you have experience from companies where HW products are the foundation for the business but ideally where SW and services are also present? Incell International is now looking for a Director of Product to be a part of the growth journey and be fully responsible for Product Management and the Project Management Office (PMO). The position will report to CEO Stefan Jansson and be part of the Executive Leadership Team.
About Incell International
Incell International is a fast-growing company founded in 2015. The company creates a smart and sustainable future by providing safe and sustainable lithium power backup solutions to the global telecom market. With headquarters and R&D in Sweden, manufacturing in Mexico, sales office in US and global sales channels Incell services telecom customers all around the world. Thanks to the latest developments in battery monitoring and analysis, Incell provides cutting-edge smart lithium power backup solutions, addressing both the telecom replacement market as well as new macro and small cell sites.
Incell is looking for a Director of Product to be a part of the growth journey and be fully responsible for Product Management and the Project Management Office (PMO). The position will report to CEO Stefan Jansson and be part of the Executive Leadership Team. The position does not exist today and is created to support the growth and secure a competitive modular profitable product portfolio, short and long term. Building the team to a world class product team will be an important aspect of the role.
Experience and Personality
- Solid background in both technical, multi-disciplinary product development as well as from strategic business functions – strong product management skills
- Experience from companies where HW products are the foundation for the business but ideally where SW and services are also present
- Experience from growth-oriented/start-up/fast paced companies, ideally combined with medium/large sized companies
- Strong analytical and quantitative competence with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
- Ideally have experience from modular product development and product management
Areas of Responsibility and Goals
- Responsible for Product portfolio, product lifecycle and Project Management Office (PMO)
- Lead a team of Product Owners as well as the PMO
- Make sure the product direction is serving the overall company vision and adjusts as necessary to changing conditions
- Accountable for a clear and efficient product roadmap, product planning, prioritization, and an overall agile product development process
- Oversee the portfolio of products and projects, providing expert knowledge and support and monitoring progress and reporting of the portfolio and project status
- Support sales, projects and customers with technical expertise about products as well as deep knowledge about competitor products.
- Create a globally competitive product strategy together with internal stakeholders to ensure that financial and customer satisfaction goals are met
- Build a robust product management function with focus on a profitable product life cycle
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION?
We’re looking forward to answer your questions and supply you with more information. Please contact:
+46 70 484 00 83
POLICY ON HANDLING OF INFORMATION