Do you have extensive leadership experience in complex IT environments and IT Operations? Do you want to support your customers to manage and adapt their IT environment, transforming into future technologies and providing world class services to the end-users? Axians AB is now looking for a Head of Hybrid Cloud Operations who will have the overall responsibility for the Hybrid Cloud Operations team.
Axians globally consists of approximately 10,000 employees in 22 countries. AXIANS is part of the Group VINCI Energies, one of the European leader delivering solutions for energy transition and digital transformation. Axians has extensive experience in IT operations and IT and telecom solutions for complex businesses – from consulting, design, implementation to management.
With a large number of consultants, own data centers and the world’s largest cloud providers in the back, Axians provides a large range of ICT solutions that can be delivered on-site at the customer or as a service with responsibility throughout the life cycle. Axians goal is to continue investing in the best talents in the future that can design and implement ICT solutions at the forefront of technology.
Axians is now looking for a person who can lead Axians team for Hybrid Cloud Operations of approximately 65 employees.
Experience and Personality
- 5-10 years of management experience from IT Operation and/or product organization
- Successful track record of leading highly advanced technical teams. Ideally a combination of entrepreneurial drive and large corporation experience including outsourcing or project management with project offices
- Experience in leading and participating in management group meetings. Experience of discussions and negotiation at “C-level”
- Experience from Private Cloud and Hybrid Cloud Operations, preferably with Windows Server and Azure knowledge
- Experience in contract negotiations with suppliers and customers. Good understanding of IT security and associated regulatory requirements. Good understanding of processes and ITIL and ISO 20 000.
- Graduation from University/College with relevant degree (Civil Engineer or IT/Business), is preferred
- High level of the Swedish and English language (both oral and written)
- Strong personal leadership with the ability to engage, coach and groom individuals and build a team spirit with a strong and entrepreneurial company culture
- Pragmatic person with straight and clear communication. Someone to turn to for advice and guidance.
Areas of Responsibility and Goals
- Overall responsible for the Hybrid Cloud Operations team, tasks and responsibilities
- Define vision and strategy for the Hybrid Cloud Operations with related operations/delivery
- P&L responsible for the Hybrid Cloud Operations unit (internal pricing and cost budget)
- Responsible towards customer owning Business Units to deliver Operation services in a cost-efficient way and according to agreed SLA
- Lead, engage and develop the team and its individuals towards a common goal resulting in more service development and product development.
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION?
We’re looking forward to answer your questions and supply you with more information. Please contact:
+46 73 807 62 66
POLICY ON HANDLING OF INFORMATION