Head of Sales – Bizzkit
The Bizzkit e-commerce platform was born out of the Danish e-commerce consultancy, Hesehus. The first version was created in spring 2003. Over the years more and more features have been added to enhance the platform. It handles both complex product data, rich digital asset management, content management and classic e commerce functions. All these features make Bizzkit one of the most complete, integrated, standard e-commerce platforms on the market.
After having proven themselves in the Danish market, Bizzkit is now looking for a Head of Sales to establish a strong commercial presence in Sweden. Focus will be on creating outbound sales activities directly with customers along with creating great relationships with the solution partners. You will also be assisting the Country Manager in building the Swedish organization.
Experience & Competence
- Sales and commercial experience from SaaS and B2B oriented companies
- Previous experience could include E-commerce related roles (assuming a high level of ecommerce maturity)
- Used to be working with frameworks, tenders (RFPs/RFQs) – value
argumentation and consultative selling (merit with purpose driven and challenger sales)
- Understanding of complex sales with longer sales cycles involving multiple stakeholders
- Ability to challenge customers in their ways of working in a professional and respectful manner
Personality & Leadership
- Hunter mentality with experience from building sales pipelines
- Ambitious, down to earth, purpose driven, values team spirit
- Tech Savvy and curious, outgoing and able to act without prestige
- Structured with perseverance and a “go getter” attitude
- Proactive, self-drive with sense of urgency
- Sign 6 customers
- Target 750tSEK in revenue
- Work based on Sales Operating Model
- Send 3 potential solution partners to Partner Manager
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION?
We’re looking forward to answer your questions and supply you with more information. Please contact:
APPLY TO THE POSITION HERE
POLICY ON HANDLING OF INFORMATION