Product Manager G-Loot
Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing esports companies? Do you want to be a part of the journey of challenging the esport market with groundbreaking ways through online/offline platforms? We are now looking for a Product Manager to G-Loot.
G-Loot makes it possible for anyone, wherever they are in the world, to compete and earn money from playing the games they already love to play. G-Loot arranges tournaments in online games that are open to all and with real prize money to win. G-Loot is the first company worldwide to offer a technology platform that makes its tournaments accessible via mobiles, PCs and game consoles.
G-Loot is now looking for a Product Manager. The position is foremost to manage parts of the product portfolio. The responsibility includes the entire product life cycle such as introducing, maintaining and sunsetting products in the product portfolio. You will also be responsible for identifying and gathering opportunities/ideas that lead to the growth of G-Loot products through innovation, while still maintaining the fundamental business goals and priorities
Experience and Personality
- Deep understanding of KPIs (data driven) directly impacting products. The ability to structure data and drive ROI
- Skilled in requirements handling and understanding/interest in technology (in-depth technology understanding and/or developer background is not a requirement)
- Preferably having domain knowledge e.g. within payments, mobile, PC and/or customer support.
- A” team-player” with good communication skills, innovative thinking and concept development attitude
Areas of responsibility
- Manage parts of the product portfolio. The responsibility includes the entire product life cycle such as introducing, maintaining and sunsetting products in the product portfolio
- Responsible for identifying and gathering opportunities/ideas that lead to the growth of G-Loot products through innovation, while still maintaining the fundamental business goals and priorities
- Secure structure and processes for development and robust product management
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION?
We’re looking forward to answer your questions and supply you with more information. Please contact:
+46 73 807 62 66
POLICY ON HANDLING OF INFORMATION