Product Manager – Incell International
Incell International is a fast-growing company founded in 2015. The company creates a smart and sustainable future by providing safe and sustainable lithium power backup solutions to the global telecom market. With headquarters and R&D in Sweden, manufacturing in Mexico, sales office in US and global sales channels Incell services telecom customers all around the world. Thanks to the latest developments in battery monitoring and analysis, Incell provides cutting-edge smart lithium power backup solutions, addressing both the telecom replacement market as well as new macro and small cell sites.
The company is now looking for a Product Manager to support the growth further. The position will report to CPO.
Experience and Personality
- >5 years of Product Management
- Strong knowledge of managing complex hardware products
- Knowledge of the whole product lifecycle, from conceiving a product, through development and manufacturing to retirement
- Have created products from idea to launched product
- Experience of owning cost-based budgets, including business case/rationale
- Written and verbal fluency in English required
- Preferred but not a requirement to have specific knowledge of telecom, power, back-up, battery, etc.
- Msc in engineering
- Enjoy fast paced environment with customer in focus
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to liaise with people at all levels
- Very commercially driven coupled with strong technical skills and interest
- Integrity, hands-on, strategic and customer oriented
- Skilled decision maker, fact based, and data driven – logical and rational
- Curious in learning. Ability to become a domain expert. Responsive
- Strong social and communication skills
- Ability to work and multi-task in a fast-paced, technically dynamic environment
- High energy and highly motivated
Areas of Responsibility and Goals
- The Product Manager is responsible for Incells Smart Lithium Battery (SLB) product line
- Prioritize, consolidate customer and market requirements.
- Understand the market demand and where volumes will emerge
- Responsible for budget and quarterly forecasts
- Responsible for product area strategy and execution. Buy or build decisions.
- Responsibility to maintain and grow the SLB strategy together with stakeholders
- Take ownership of the Product area and the products
- Build roadmap for the SLB product line (50 products/30 product development projects)
- Perform business development to create new strong offerings
- Be the link between the different parts of the organization, especially Sales and R&D
- Within one year taken the leadership to own the product area fully
- Support to build and shape the product area (e.g. modularization, methods, processes, strategies)
- Within 2 years launched SLB Generation 6 successfully
- Maintain and extend product leadership vs competitors
- Contribute to Incell’s overall growth targets of 4 BSEK by end of 2023
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION?
We’re looking forward to answer your questions and supply you with more information. Please contact:
+46 70 484 00 83
POLICY ON HANDLING OF INFORMATION