Seliro is expanding its Professional Services team and is in search of a Senior Professional Services Engineer who loves to engage with customers, understand their technical issue and is thrilled to find the creative solution to it. Seliro offers an environment where the candidate’s technical knowledge, structure and creativity will have a central role and where the right candidate will have the possibility to grow within the organization. Seliro’s Professional services team is a key asset for the company, and something the customers value them high for.
Seliro is a Swedish Software company with a global customer base. Seliro’s aim is to create the software that makes the well-connected home easy to use for its inhabitants and easy to support for its service provider. Seliro develops software solutions and platforms dedicated to the Connected and Smart Home. They do this by doing WiFi router and fiber termination middleware, WiFi extender SW (including Mesh systems), Container layer for IOT application plug in and a WIFI management solution (provisioning and support system).
Experience and Personality
- Solid working experience from IP technology: Networking, Protocols and IP based services such as IPTV and VoIP.
- Preferred to have experience from Management Systems and solutions based on the Linux platform (operating systems and process management).
- Preferred to have 3-5 years’ working experience from an Operations Department and at a Telecom Operator (CSP) or Internet Service Provider (ISP), which includes customer interaction and problem solving.
- Interest and experience to work in a multinational and multicultural environment.
- Preferred to have a Master- or Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or equivalent.
- Must have a valid working-permit in Sweden or EU.
- Analytical, structured and methodical.
- Ability to solve technical issues independently and individually as well as in teams.
- With a friendly and positive attitude, act solution-oriented and find creative ways to find the root cause of technical problems and address the customers issues.
- A self-driven and self-motivated personality – always willing to learn and develop new skills.
- A “hands-on” and “can-do” mentality – needed in a small organization
- An eager early adopter of the well-connected home and IoT technology.
- Good communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing.
Areas of Responsibility and Goals
- Be responsible for Professional Services and Support towards a selected amount of customers
- Be the customers primary point of contact when they have a technical problem, and you are the one to make sure the problem is resolved.
- Work closely with customers, ecosystem partners and our developers, testers, product managers and sales.
- Prepare and deliver product trainings as well as assist product installations and upgrades.
- Over time you will be essential in developing and upselling Seliro’s portfolio.
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION?
We’re looking forward to answer your questions and supply you with more information. Please contact:
+46 73 807 62 66
POLICY ON HANDLING OF INFORMATION