Commercial Excellence Manager – CTEK
CTEK was founded in 1997 in Vikmanshyttan and has since then been a fast-growing company where innovation is key. Today they are the global leader in battery care and power management solutions, selling over a million chargers every year in over 70 countries. CTEK was the first in the world to introduce the “smart way” to charge a battery. It is based on communication between the charger and the battery. Prestige and luxury car manufactures understood this right away and good relationships were created. Now the innovation and product are available to everyday drivers and are among others used by car manufacturers – such as Audi, BMW, Ferrari and Lamborghini.
In order to drive the expansion of the company CTEK is now looking for a Commercial Excellence Manager to strengthen the sales team at CTEK.
Experiences and Competences
- Minimum 5 years experience within management consulting or/and sales
- Experience from sales enablement and excellence, working with a sales organization based on aspects such as segmentation and geography
- Experience of coaching sales teams based on goals and running sales forecasting in a structured way with existing customers and when entering new markets.
- Experience from process mapping and data gathering/visualization
- Experience from working with CRM Systems and BI systems
Personality & Leadership
- Analytical, good with numbers and using data
- A doer with a strategic mindset who enjoys fast paced environment with the customer in focus
- Leadership skills with the ability to liaise with people at all levels in the organization and with external stakeholders at multiple levels
- Strong social and communication skills, with ability to understand and concisely communicate issues
- High energy and highly motivated
Areas of Responsibility
- Enhance sales productivity by enabling the team to work smarter by simplifying processes
- Support the sales team using Salesforce.com with the process improvement, measurement, tracking and analytics relevant to their functional areas.
- Track and analyze key metrics including pipeline growth, win/loss rates and quota attainment.
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics and delivering regular insights to the business
- Partner with Sales and Marketing department to refine lead qualification process, analyze and report on campaign performance with reporting and dashboards
Overall Goals of the Assignment
- Establish the right KPIs and the right rhythm of reporting on a continuous basis – drive the right metrics for success
- Drive tactical and strategic projects (process mapping, enhance processes, customer segmentation etc.)
- Contribute to drive best practice in sales engagements
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION?
We’re looking forward to answer your questions and supply you with more information. Please contact:
+46 72 307 19 53
APPLY TO THE POSITION HERE
POLICY ON HANDLING OF INFORMATION