Director of Sales – Harald Pihl
Harald Pihl is an international family company with a long history. The company was founded in 1912 by Harald Pihl and is still today managed by the third and fourth generation of the Pihl family. The company has approximately 56 employees with a turnover 57 MEUR 2020. Their head office is located in Täby.
They are Europe’s largest stockholder of special alloys and titanium. With a wide range of nickel, titanium and copper alloys on stock they are able to supply to industries all over the world. Most of their alloys are designed to function in extreme environments and applications (such as high temperatures, corrosive environments and cyclic loads) where high demands are set on both function, quality and supply.
Harald Pihl is looking for a Director of Sales who wants to be part of a growth journey. The goal is to reach 1 billion SEK in sales within 5 years.
Experience & Competence
- Solid sales and commercial experience within B2B segment
- Solid experience to year after year reaching fast growing sales targets
- Commercial international experience, preferably complex sales and from global industries which includes products (transports/supply chain).
- Relevant leadership experience as a line manager of a team or department
- Experience from being an active change-leader
- Solid negotiation skills with ability and experience to close deals
- University degree (technical) is a merit
Personality & Leadership
- High-energy level, extrovert with a positive and innovative mindset
- Encouraging, open minded, transparent, supportive but also demanding leader
- Prestige less, listening and coaching leader
- Structured and well organized
- Self-propelled and proactive person
- Trustworthy personality with the ability to create long-term relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Creative and solution oriented
- Strategic mindset coupled with entrepreneurial and “hands-on” personality
Areas of Responsibility
- Lead and develop the global sales team (excluding Line Management for Sales within Daughter companies)
- Manage the global Sales Process within Harald Pihl, including building and follow up a common sales funnel, from prospects closure of contracts
- Be the “owner” of the CRM system (sales part) within Harald Pihl, including guidelines and way of working
- Lead, develop and keep together the company’s sales efficiency, way-of working, documentation, pricelist, and more
- Identify, propose and develop new business expansion within new market segments/industries as well as geographical markets
- Where applicable, recruit new Salespeople and establish new Sales Offices (globally)
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION?
We’re looking forward to answer your questions and supply you with more information. Please contact:
+46 73 158 36 67