New Business Lead – Echo State
Echo State is a fast-growing tech company with a focus on decision technology, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Data Engineering and has a clear goal of being the leading player in Europe. The company operates in many different industries and a selection of customers are iZettle, Atlas Copco, Vattenfall, Skandia, Green Cargo, Ellevio, Länsförsäkringar, iponly and many more.
Echo State is now looking for a self-motivated and driven New Business Lead who has a good technical understanding with a desire to constantly learn more. You must have a problem-solving ability with the habit of leading the work forward and thinking outside the box, as well as an interest in business and fast-growing companies where you are driven by being part of an exciting expansion journey.
Experience & Competence
- Good experience in customer processing, delivery and project management,
- Deep interest in technology and good technical understanding in programming/development,
- Experience of informal leadership in team management,
- Have the potential to move within different areas of expertise and also have the ability to grow Echo State internally,
- Interest in fast-growing companies and corporate governance with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Personality & Leadership
- Understand technology/technical basic understanding with a willingness to constantly learn more. A
problem-solving ability with the habit of driving work forward and thinking outside the box,
- Business-oriented person who knows/understands technology,
- Good balance between strategic orientation and pragmatic drive,
- Good social and communication skills, both internally and externally.
- Build trust within the organization and adopt clear leadership,
- Actively work on customer processing and the creation of new customer relationships,
- Work actively with sales and assist in the recruitment of new consultants,
- Contribute to increased turnover by establishing new areas where full ownership will be acquired.
DO YOU WANT MORE INFORMATION?
We’re looking forward to answer your questions and supply you with more information. Please contact: